Free Mock Test for Class-4
Try the sample Question paper typically in the pattern of Olympiads
The practice helps in preparation for SOF IMO,SilverZone, NSTSE and UCO.
- Please note that:
- 1) There is NO negative marking, so try to answer as much questions as possible.
- 2) Use of Calculator is NOT permitted.
- 3) There is only ONE correct option.
- 4) The question paper will be automatically submitted after the prescribed time. Keep a watch on the timer shown above the question.So, SPEED and ACCURACY,both are needed to get through the exam.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Try again !!
Very good !!
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 point(s)
Sonu is standing in a row of students. She is 35th from the left end. There are total 53 students standing in the row. What is the position of Sonu from the right ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 point(s)
Rakhi is facing the hospital. If she makes turns clockwise, what will she be facing ?
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 point(s)
Which option shows the correct mirror image of figure-X ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 point(s)
What fraction of the figure is unshaded?
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following statement is INCORRECT ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 point(s)
After 4 years Ana will be twice the age of Bela. If Bela’s present age is 13 , what is the present age of Ana?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 point(s)
If x stands for 4th multiple of 64 and + stands for 4th multiple of 5, then find the value of – .CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 point(s)
Find the value of (A+D)x(C+E-B)
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 point(s)
Fill in the blank.
Subtract 50 minutes from the sum of 130 minutes and ………… minutes. The answer is 1 hr 45 minutes.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 point(s)
Fill in the blank from the options.
The area of square-A is 121 sq. cm and the area of square-B is 144 sq. cm. The perimeter of square-B is more than the perimeter of square-A by ……………. .CorrectIncorrect
Want more mock tests to practice ? Consider registering for the Mock tests pack.
- The tests give you a feel of the real tests.
- There are explanations for the harder questions, at the end of each mock-test.
- The Mock Tests pack is available instantly , at a discounted price on paying a little price online.
- Want the Mock tests pack for FREE ?
If YES, Just drop a Whatsapp request at 8240359327 or a email request at email@example.com mentioning your name, class and email-id. You will be registered for the course for FREE within 24hrs to 48hrs.
- You may go through free video classes for this course at FREE VIDEO LECTURES-CLASS 4.