Free Mock Test for Class-3
Try the sample Question paper typically in the pattern of Olympiads
The practice helps in preparation for SOF IMO,SilverZone, NSTSE and UCO.
- Please note that:
- 1) There is NO negative marking, so try to answer as much questions as possible.
- 2) Use of Calculator is NOT permitted.
- 3) There is only ONE correct option.
- 4) The question paper will be automatically submitted after the prescribed time. Keep a watch on the timer shown above the question.So, SPEED and ACCURACY,both are needed to get through the exam.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have scored 0 out of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 point(s)
Find the difference between the greatest and smallest four digit numbers formed by 7,0,2,9.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 point(s)
If the digit at the hundred’s place is changed with the digits at the one’s place, then what will the sum of the original number as shown in the abacus and the new number formed ?
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 point(s)
The graph shows the number of hours worked by Moti on certain weekdays. He gets 100 per hour of work.
How much less did he earn on Monday and Wednesday together than on Tuesday and Thursday together?
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 point(s)
What day will be the 150th day starting from 9th June,20XX as the 1st day ?
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 point(s)
What fraction of the given figure is unshaded?
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 point(s)
Find the value of A+B+C-D
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 point(s)
Which option’s shape will be the 59th in the given pattern ?
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 point(s)
Raju’s clock which is running slow by 15 minutes, is showing the following time in the morning .What is the actual time ?
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 point(s)
If Rat is called Horse, Horse is called Dog, Dog is called Duck, Duck is called Lion , Lion is called Giraffe, then which of the following animal barks ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 point(s)
Which Option shows the correct mirror image of figure-X ?
- The tests give you a feel of the real tests.
- There are explanations for the harder questions, at the end of each mock-test.
- You may go through free video classes for this course at FREE VIDEO LECTURES-CLASS 3.
- The Mock Tests pack is available instantly , at a discounted price on paying a little price online.
- Want the Mock tests pack for FREE ? If YES, Just drop a Whatsapp request at 8240359327 or a email request at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name, class and email-id. You will be registered for the course for FREE within 24hrs to 48hrs.