Free Mock Test for Class-2
Try the sample Question paper typically in the pattern of Olympiads
The practice helps in preparation for SOF IMO,SilverZone, NSTSE and UCO.
- Please note that:
- 1) There is NO negative marking, so try to answer as much questions as possible.
- 2) Use of Calculator is NOT permitted.
- 3) There is only ONE correct option.
- 4) The question paper will be automatically submitted after the prescribed time. Keep a watch on the timer shown above the question.So, SPEED and ACCURACY,both are needed to get through the exam.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Try again !!
1. Question1 point(s)
In numeral 707, the digit 0 is at ……………. place and its place value is…………………….CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following is the largest number ?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 point(s)
If – = 27 , and ++ = 27, then = ?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 point(s)
Raghav went to the toy shop and bought one piece of Spiderman, one piece of Thor and two pieces of the cheapest toy. How much Raghav paid the toyseller?
5. Question1 point(s)
Which clock shows quarter to 5 ?
6. Question1 point(s)
What is the sum of the longest line and the shortest line if the given figure ?
7. Question1 point(s)
The given pictograph shows the number of toys made by 4 different students. Study the graph and answer the question that follows.
Suvan has ___________ number of toys more than Raju.CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 point(s)
From the balances below, it can be said that ……….. is the lightest block and ……… is the heaviest block.
9. Question1 point(s)
Sanju got 86 marks in Mathematics. He got 7 marks less marks in English than in Mathematics. What is the total marks he got in English and Mathematics.CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 point(s)
What is the value of “?” ?
Want more mock tests to practice ? Consider registering for the Mock tests pack.
- The tests give you a feel of the real tests.
- There are explanations for the harder questions, at the end of each mock-test.
- The Mock Tests pack is available instantly , at a discounted price on paying a little price online.
- Want the Mock tests pack for FREE ?
If YES, Just drop a Whatsapp request at 8240359327 or a email request at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name, class and email-id. You will be registered for the course for FREE within 24hrs to 48hrs.
- You may go through free video classes for this course at FREE VIDEO LECTURES-CLASS 2.