Class-2 ,Math Olympiads
Hello Champ !!
You are at the perfect place to prepare. You may try our open mock test first.
Register to Unlock numerous Mock tests and Video Lessons !!
Try our open Mock Test
- Number of questions: 10
Full Marks : 10 (10 ques × 1 mark each)
- No Negative Marking, so attempt all questions.
Time Limit: 20 minutes
- Attempt limits:Unlimited ( that means you will attempt this test as many times you want)
- You have to choose the right option according to you and navigate to the next question by clicking the next button.
- You may navigate back and forth to any question and change your option, before your final submission.
- Check “Quiz Summary” for your attempted questions and finally click “Finish Quiz” to submit.
- The quiz will get automatically submitted after the allotted time.
- After your submission , you will be able view your result.
- You may click “View Explanations” to check where you have gone wrong.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Try again !!
1. Question1 point(s)
In numeral 707, the digit 0 is at ……………. place and its place value is…………………….CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following is the largest number ?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 point(s)
If – = 27 , and ++ = 27, then = ?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 point(s)
Raghav went to the toy shop and bought one piece of Spiderman, one piece of Thor and two pieces of the cheapest toy. How much Raghav paid the toyseller?
5. Question1 point(s)
Which clock shows quarter to 5 ?
6. Question1 point(s)
What is the sum of the longest line and the shortest line if the given figure ?
7. Question1 point(s)
The given pictograph shows the number of toys made by 4 different students. Study the graph and answer the question that follows.
Suvan has ___________ number of toys more than Raju.CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 point(s)
From the balances below, it can be said that ……….. is the lightest block and ……… is the heaviest block.
9. Question1 point(s)
Sanju got 86 marks in Mathematics. He got 7 marks less marks in English than in Mathematics. What is the total marks he got in English and Mathematics.CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 point(s)
What is the value of “?” ?
The first book in the series “Unleash The Maths Olympian in You” by Terry Chew, The father of Singapore Math Olympiads.Terry Chew B.Sc. is the first author in Singapore to publish a Maths Olympiad workbook series since 2007.The series ‘Unleash the Maths Olympian in You!’ is still being used as the Gold-Standard across Southeast Asia today. Must read and digested well if really serious about the actual Olympiads. It imbibes a sense of logical thinking and prepares gradually for higher level, REAL Olympiads. The problems are challenging and not the ones we find in school or any other book. Click to buy.